Nomadic Journey – 7nights / 8days
Leh / Sham / Nubra/ Pangong/ Tsomoriri / Leh
Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking. Massive 17th-century Leh Palace, modeled on the Dalai Lama’s former home (Tibet’s Potala Palace), overlooks the old town’s bazaar and mazelike lanes.
Ladakh is a region in Jammu and Kashmir that currently extends from the Kuen Lun mountain range to the main Great Himalayas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent.
SKETCH ITINERARY- 8 DAYS
|Day||Day Wise Itinerary|
|2||Leh – Sham region – Leh 124 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs|
|3||Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh 280 Kms/ 10-11 Hrs|
|4||Leh – Nubra Valley 120 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs|
|5||Nubra Valley – Leh 120 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs|
|6||Leh to Tsomoriri Lake 240 Kms/ 7-8 Hrs|
|7||Tsomoriri – Tsokar – Taglangla – Leh 260 Kms/ 9-10 Hrs|
Note: Child Policy
- Child below 5 Yrs of age will be complimentary.
- Above 8 Yrs of Age it will be considered as Extra Bed.
- Accommodation on sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- All Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner).
- To & From Ex Leh Airport Transfers.
- Transport by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Mahindra XUV for Deluxe Packages.
- Scorpio, Qualis or Sumo Grand for Standard Package.
- With Tempo Traveller for 6 / 8 / 10 person complete journey.
- Ladakh Entry Fees & Wild Life Fees.
Prices Do Not Include:
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- +9.00% Govt service tax extra.
Supplementary Other Charges nett:
- Cultural Program Rs. 7000 per program.
- River Rafting (Transfer, Rafting & Lunch) INR 2000 Per Person Phey – Nimoo (Indus) / Choksti – Nimoo (Zangskar)
- River Rafting (Transfer, Rafting & Lunch) INR 2500 Per Person – Chilling – Nimoo (Zangskar River)
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2000/- Per Day.
- Two Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley at Sand Dunes: INR 350 (15 Mins) / INR 700 (30 Mins)
- 1 Litre Packaged Water Bottle: INR 30 Per Bottle.
- Oxygen Cylinder Rs. 500-700 per day in Leh.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
- 100% payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
- Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle Provided as per mention tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
Day 01: Leh
Arrival at Leh airport and transferred to the Hotel. Complete day for Acclimatize. Later evening visit to Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. O/N Leh.
Day 02: Leh – Sham region – Leh 124 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs
After breakfast drive to Likir, Alchi Monastery, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Hall of Fame museum and Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus River). O/N Leh.
Day 03: Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh 280 Kms/ 10-11 Hrs
After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, 3rd highest motorable road in the world. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of pangong while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Drive back to Leh by the same route. O/N Leh.
Day 04: Leh – Nubra Valley 120 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) post lunch, enjoy the camel safari at Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley.
Day 05: Nubra Valley – Leh 120 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery (Big Buddha), where you can have a magnificent view of Nubra Valley and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Leh.
Day 06: Leh to Tsomoriri Lake 240 Kms/ 7-8 Hrs
Morning after breakfast drive to Tsomoriri Lake by passing Chumathang (Hot Spring) along the Indus River. Evening take a walk around the Lake to enjoy the scenic beauty. O/N Korzok.
Day 07: Tsomoriri – Tsokar – Taglangla – Leh 260 Kms/ 9-10 Hrs
Morning after breakfast leave to Leh passing Puga (Natural Sulphur Mine), Tsokar Lake, Taklang La Pass 17,585ft, 2nd Highest motorable road in the world. Arrival at Leh by evening. O/N Leh.
Day 08: Leh
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey Ends.
Cost per person in INR
Prices valid till 31st October 2016
|Accommodation||Cost with Innova||Cost with Tempo Traveller||Extra Bed||Without Bed|
|2 Pax||4 pax||6 Pax||6 pax||8 pax||10 pax|