Himalayan Caravan – 7 nights / 8 days
Srinagar / Kargil / Sham / Pangong / Nubra / Leh
Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking. Massive 17th-century Leh Palace, modeled on the Dalai Lama’s former home (Tibet’s Potala Palace), overlooks the old town’s bazaar and mazelike lanes.
Ladakh is a region in Jammu and Kashmir that currently extends from the Kuen Lun mountain range to the main Great Himalayas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent.
SKETCH ITINERARY- 8 DAYS
|Day||Day Wise Itinerary|
|1||Srinagar – Kargil 204 Kms/ 6-7 Hrs|
|2||Kargil – Lamayuru – Leh 230 Kms/ 6-7 Hrs|
|4||Leh – Nubra Valley 120 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs|
|6||Leh – Pangong Lake 140 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs|
Note: Child Policy
- Child below 5 Yrs of age will be complimentary.
- Above 8 Yrs of Age it will be considered as Extra Bed.
- Accommodation on sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- All Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner).
- To & From Ex Leh Airport Transfers.
- Transport by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Mahindra XUV for Deluxe Packages.
- Scorpio, Qualis or Sumo Grand for Standard Package.
- With Tempo Traveller for 6 / 8 / 10 person complete journey.
- Ladakh Entry Fees & Wild Life Fees.
Prices Do Not Include:
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Govt. Service Tax Extra.
Supplementary Other Charges nett:
- Cultural Program Rs. 7000 per program.
- River Rafting (Transfer, Rafting & Lunch) INR 2000 Per Person Phey – Nimoo (Indus) / Choksti – Nimoo (Zangskar)
- River Rafting (Transfer, Rafting & Lunch) INR 2500 Per Person – Chilling – Nimoo (Zangskar River)
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2000/- Per Day.
- Two Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley at Sand Dunes: INR 350 (15 Mins) / INR 700 (30 Mins)
- 1 Litre Packaged Water Bottle: INR 30 Per Bottle.
- Oxygen Cylinder Rs. 500-700 per day in Leh.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
- 100% payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
- Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle Provided as per mention tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
Day 01: Srinagar – Kargil 204 Kms/ 6-7 Hrs
Morning After breakfast leave for Kargil, enroute visiting Sonamarg & Zojila pass, Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitant place in the World) for War memorial hall & Museum, reach Kargil by evening. O/N Kargil.
Day 02: Kargil – Lamayuru – Leh 230 Kms/ 6-7 Hrs
Morning after Breakfast leave for Leh, enroute visit Mulbek a giant Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru, the oldest Monastery of Ladakh and have a magnificent view of spectacular view of Moon landscape. Lunch at Nurla / Saspol Village, post lunch leave for Leh, enroute visit Alchi Gompa, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara. O/N Leh.
Day 03: Leh 104 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs
Morning after breakfast leave for Leh city tour by visiting Hall of Fame Museum, Spituk Gompa, Leh Fort & Shanti Stupa. Evening Free time at Leisure. O/N Leh.
Day 04: Leh – Nubra Valley 120 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) post lunch, enjoy the camel safari at Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley.
Day 05: Nubra Valley – Leh 120 KMs/ 4-5 Hrs
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery (Big Buddha), where you can have a magnificent view of Nubra Valley and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Leh.
Day 06: Leh – Pangong Lake 140 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, 3rd Highest Motorable road in the world, Arrival at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Pangong Lake.
Day 07: Pangong Lake – Leh 140 KMs/ 4-5 Hrs
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast drive back to Leh, enroute visit Thikse Monastery and Shey Palace. O/N Leh.
Day 08: Leh
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey Ends.
Cost per person in INR
Prices valid till 31st October 2016
|Accommodation||Cost with Innova||Cost with Tempo Traveller||Extra Bed||Without Bed|
|2 Pax||4 pax||6 Pax||6 pax||8 pax||10 pax|
+9.00% Govt service tax extra.