KASHMIR is the northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent. It is also called and known as the Heaven on Earth because of its natural widespread beauty. Until the mid-19th century, the term Kashmir geographically denoted only the valley between the Great Himalayas and the Pir panjal mountain range. Today, it denotes a larger area that includes the Indian-administered state of Jammu and Kashmir(which consists of Jammu, Kashmir Valley, and the Ladakh regions).
LADAKH is a region of India in the state of Jammu and Kashmir that lies between the Kunlun mountain range in the north and the main Great Himalyas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent. It is one of the most sparsely populated regions in Jammu and Kashmir.
|Region||Kashmir & Ladakh Himalaya|
|Activity||High Altitude Overland Safari|
|Grade||Easy to Moderate|
|Season||Mid May – Mid October|
Click here to view all Ladakh region Festivals –>
SKETCH ITINERARY- 8 DAYS
|Day||Day Wise Itinerary|
|1||Srinagar – Kargil 204 Kms/ 6-7 Hr|
|2||Kargil – Padum 250 Kms/ 10-11 Hrs|
|3||Padum – Rangdum 130 Kms/ 5-6 Hrs|
|4||Rangdum – Kargil 127 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs|
|5||Kargil – Dha – Leh 230 Kms/ 7-8 Hrs|
|6||Leh – Tsomoriri Lake 240 Kms/ 7-8 Hrs|
|7||Tsomoriri – Tsokar – Taglangla – Leh 260 Kms/ 9-10 Hrs|
|Avg. Altitude:||3500 mtr|
|Avg. Temp:||(Summer) Max 25 / Min 15|
|Avg. Temp:||(Winter) Max 5 / Min –25|
|Area:||95,000 Sq. Kms.|
|Language Spoken:||Ladakhi, Hindi & English|
|ATMs available:||SBI, J&K Bank, PNB|
|Credit Card Facility:||Not accepted by most of the shops, restaurants & hotels.|
Note: Child Policy
- Child below 5 Yrs of age will be complimentary.
- Above 8 Yrs of Age it will be considered as Extra Bed.
- Accommodation on sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- All Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner).
- To & From Ex Leh Airport Transfers.
- Transport by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Mahindra XUV for Deluxe Packages.
- Scorpio, Qualis or Sumo Grand for Standard Package.
- With Tempo Traveller for 6 / 8 / 10 person complete journey.
- Ladakh Entry Fees & Wild Life Fees.
Prices Do Not Include:
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Govt. Service Tax Extra.
Supplementary Other Charges nett:
- Cultural Program Rs. 7000 per program.
- River Rafting (Transfer, Rafting & Lunch) INR 2000 Per Person Phey – Nimoo (Indus) / Choksti – Nimoo (Zangskar)
- River Rafting (Transfer, Rafting & Lunch) INR 2500 Per Person – Chilling – Nimoo (Zangskar River)
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2000/- Per Day.
- Two Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley at Sand Dunes: INR 350 (15 Mins) / INR 700 (30 Mins)
- 1 Litre Packaged Water Bottle: INR 30 Per Bottle.
- Oxygen Cylinder Rs. 500-700 per day in Leh.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
- 100% payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
- Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle Provided as per mention tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
Detailed day-wise itinerary
Day 01: Srinagar – Kargil 204 Kms/ 6-7 Hrs
Morning After breakfast leave for Kargil, enroute visiting Sonamarg & Zodjila pass, Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitant place in the World) for War memorial hall & Museum, reach Kargil by evening. O/N Kargil.
Day 02: Kargil – Padum 250 Kms/ 10-11 Hrs
Early Morning drive to Padum (Zanskar), on the way, visit to Karsekar village for visit to giant rock carved Buddha in 960 AD, later leave for Padum enroute have magnificent view of Nun Kun Peak and Dran Drung Glacier. O/N Padum.
Day 03: Padum – Rangdum 130 Kms/ 5-6 Hrs
Morning after Breakfast leave for local sightseeing of Karsha, Stongdey & Sani gompa and visit to Zangla fort. Post lunch leave for Rangdum. O/N Rangdum.
Day 04: Rangdum – Kargil 127 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs
After Breakfast leave back to Kargil by same route, reach Kargil by afternoon. O/N Kargil.
Day 05: Kargil – Dha – Leh 230 Kms/ 7-8 Hrs
Morning after Breakfast leave for Leh, enroute Dha Village (Land of Ancient Aryans which still exist) O/N Leh.
Day 06: Leh – Tsomoriri Lake 240 Kms/ 7-8 Hrs
Morning after breakfast drive to Tsomoriri Lake by passing Chumathang (Hot Spring) along the Indus River. Evening take a walk around the Lake to enjoy the scenic beauty. O/N Korzok.
Day 07: Tsomoriri – Tsokar – Taglangla – Leh 260 Kms/ 9-10 Hrs
Morning after breakfast leave to Leh passing Puga (Sulphur Mine), Tsokar Lake, Taklang La Pass 17,585ft, 2nd Highest motorable road in the world. Arrival at Leh by evening. O/N Leh.
Day 08: Leh
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey Ends.
Cost per person in INR
Prices valid till 31st October 2016
|Accommodation||Cost with Innova||Cost with Tempo Traveller||Extra Bed||Without Bed|
|2 Pax||4 pax||6 Pax||6 pax||8 pax||10 pax|